People in the age group of 25-30 are suffering from this condition which used to occur at the age of 45 and 50. About 20% of the patients who come to the outpatient department today suffer from neck pain. 10% of those patients require surgery.
The use of mobile phones and working in the computer is increasing the incidence of neck pain at a young age. Frequent use of mobile phones and computer work, the neck is bent down for a long time. As a result, there is a large increase in neck pain and discomfort caused by compression of the nerves in the neck. As we become disrespectful, the whole body suffers. If the neck is affected, it affects other parts of the body.
If the vein is compressed in the neck, it causes pain in the shoulder, elbow, hand, palm, fingers. The strength in the hand decreases. The strength required to work is reduced.
Causes of neck pain
- Constantly sitting at the computer working.
- The stress on your neck as a computer at work is at too high or too low eye level.
- Mobile overuse; Causing the neck to remain in a similarly bent position.
Working at a computer at work is a hassle, along with the traffic jams in the city and the distance between home and work. This greatly increases the stress on the neck during transport. The potholes on the road also cause a lot of tremors in the neck.
- When doing things that will hurt the neck be careful not to keep neck in the position for long.
- Bending neck should be raised at least ten times in one hour.
- Exercise for at least ten minutes in the morning and ten minutes in the evening during the day. Back, up, down, right, left.
- The congregation working on the computer should make sure that your computer is at a certain level, at a certain height. That is, make sure that the neck does not bend too much up or down while working.
- And if the neck pain is not tolerated, it is necessary to consult a specialist doctor as soon as possible.
- The pillow needed in daily life is also important. Wrong pillows, however, cause many people to suffer from neck pain.
- Frequent traveling congregations need to take care of the neck while traveling.