There are some changes in the body before you get any disease. They make you feel. If we pay attention to it in time, the disease will not spread. However, if we ignore it, the possibility of a serious illness cannot be ruled out. Also, our body gives us some signals before we get diabetes. If any symptoms appear, you should seek treatment immediately. So diabetes will remain under control.
Changes in the body before diabetes
1. Lack of sleep : If you feel sleep deprivation after waking up in the morning, this may be the first sign of diabetes.
2. Irritability : Sometimes we get very irritable. However, if this happens all the time, the possibility of diabetes cannot be ruled out.
3. Same fever : like a person getting sick with a cold.
4. Frequent loss of appetite : You may still be eating something similar after eating. Also, you may feel hungry frequently. If you feel like eating too much sweets, then this is definitely a sign of diabetes.
5. Frequent urination : If a person has problems with frequent urination, he or she needs to be tested for diabetes. If you are very thirsty and have to go to the bathroom constantly, you should consult a doctor, as this may be a sign of type-2 diabetes.
6. Wounds do not heal quickly : If you have a simple injury, it does not take long to heal. However, a patient with diabetes does not heal wounds quickly. If it takes time to heal the wounds on your body, then of course your sugar level may have increased.
7. Sudden weight loss : If you are eating and drinking well, but you are suddenly losing weight, be careful.