Poha is rich in nutrients. Its intake gives strength to fight against diseases along with strong immunity. In this case, eating Poha is the best option to stay energetic throughout the day. It doesn’t take much time to make.
Image Source : www.binjalsvegkitchen.com
- Poha- 2 cups
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Onion-1 (finely chopped)
- Asafoetida- pinch
- Rye- 1 tsp
- Turmeric – 1 tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Curry leaves- 10-12
- Red chillies- to taste
- Fry peanuts – 1/2 cup
- Potatoes – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Green Chilies – 1-2 (finely chopped)
- Green Coriander – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
1. First wash the pohe 3-4 times and remove it in a sieve.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add onion, asafoetida, curry leaves and fry.
3. Now add potatoes and cook.
4. After cooking potatoes, add turmeric, salt, poha.
5. After poha is cooked, add peanuts and mix.
6. Now put poha in the serving plate and garnish with green chillies, lemon and coriander.
7. Take it and your poha is ready.