If you are also thinking of making some healthy snacks for yourself and your children then making Oats Poha would be best. The nutrients present in it help in strengthening the digestive system as well as boosting immunity.
- Oats – 1,1 / 2 cup
- Rye- 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves – 6 leaves
- Green Chilies-3 (Finely Chopped)
- Mix vegetables – 1 cup (chopped)
- Green Coriander – For Garnishing (Finely Chopped)
- Asafoetida- pinch
- Lemon – 1
- Salt – according to taste
1. First wash and dry the oats.
2. Now add salt, green chilies, lemon juice, turmeric.
3. Heat a pan and fry Asafoetida, rye in oil.
4. Now add vegetables, curry leaves and cook while stirring constantly.
5. When vegetables are cooked, mix oats and cook on low flame.
6. Take out the prepared oats Poha in a serving plate and garnish with green coriander and lemon juice.
7. Take your oats ready to be Poha.