Every morning, getting out of bed everyone’s hands reaches to toothpaste and toothbrush. This toothpaste recently becomes an integral part of everyone’s life.
Toothpaste entered the middle-class home about 25-30 years ago. And now toothpaste is an integral part of life. Until now, you only knew the use of toothpaste to clean teeth. However, toothpaste has many uses as below.
- Scratch marks on laptop, mobile or TV screens are easily removed by applying toothpaste.
- Polish with toothpaste to remove the blackness on the silver and wipe with a clean cloth.
- Apply toothpaste to the wall to remove chalk stains and rub lightly.
- Use toothpaste to remove stains on the rubber sole of shoes.
- Rub some toothpaste on damaged ironing plate to make it clean.
- If there are stains on the carpet, clean it using toothpaste and a brush.
- Clean your hands with toothpaste to remove bad breath after chopping onion and garlic.