Due to the rains, the roads are full of water. Keep these things in mind while driving in rainy season:
- Always try not to drive fast on a road full of water. In such a situation, reduce the speed completely. Move the car forward by giving a light accelerator. Doing so will prevent water from seeping into your car’s silencer & will not turn off the car.
- For some reason the vehicle gets stuck in a road full of water, do not try to start the engine by mistake. Push the car to a safe place. Start it shortly after that.
- If you get stuck in water, turn off the car’s AC and open the window glass. Once the AC of the car is ON then water can penetrate into the engine fast.
- Keep in mind that if the water level reaches the top of the car tires, never start the car in such a situation.
- In case you get stuck somewhere in the rain, turn off the central locking system of the car as it will also turn off when the engine of the car is off, after which you will not be able to open the car and come out.