Spinach has vitamin, iron, fiber and antioxidant properties. Its intake gives strength to the body and protects it from diseases. It can be eaten as a vegetable, juice, paratha and pan. In this case, you can feed it to children by making pan cake. It will be tasty to eat and will also keep you healthy.
Image Source : www.thelittlecherrytree.com
- Spinach – 300 gms (chopped)
- Semolina- 1 cup
- Besan- 1/2 cup
- Flour – 1/2 cup
- Oats powder -1 / 2 cup
- Green Chilies – 1-2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1 inch piece (finely chopped)
- Yogurt -1 cup
- As per water requirement
- Onion-1 (finely chopped)
- Oil – for frying
1. First prepare a smooth paste by adding spinach, curd, green chilies and ginger in a mixer.
2. Now prepare the mixture by putting spinach paste and the rest of the ingredients in the bowl.
3. Set aside the prepared solution for 10 minutes.
4. Now heat a frying pan on gas, spread spinach paste on it and spread it.
5. Bake the pancakes on both sides on low flame of gas by applying a little oil.
6. Take it out on a serving plate and garnish with curd and green chutney.
7. Take your spinach pancake is ready.