- Milk – 1 cup / cup
- Cream / Fresh Cream – 1 cup / cup
- Milk powder (nestle everyday) – 1 cup / cup
- Favorite fruit pulp – 1 cup / cup
- Sugar – to taste
Recipe step by step:
- Combine all the above ingredients (except sugar) in a mixer and stir. This mixture should be smooth like ordinary idli mixture. (Not too thin, not too thick) Taste the mixture and add sugar if required.
- Then take the prepared mixture out of the pot and let it set in the deep fridge. Increase the cooling of the fridge a little. It can be eaten after dinner, usually set in the afternoon.
Since there is no use of water in the recipe, the ice cream does not have ice cubes and the taste is very similar to eating natural ice creams.