If you are bored of eating dal every day for dinner, you can try mushroom butter masala. Everyone will love to eat it while maintaining health.
Image Source : www.ministryofcurry.com
- Mushrooms – 1 cup (clean chopped)
- Butter- Two tablespoons
- Onion-2 (chopped)
- Clove- 2-3
- Fenugreek- 1/2 tsp
- Garlic-Ginger paste- 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder- 1 tbsp
- Tomato-1 (finely chopped)
- Chili Powder Red – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala- 1/4 tsp
- Cinnamon powder- 2 pinches
- Large cardamom- 1-2
- Cashew paste – 2 tbsp
- Cream – 1/2 cup
- Oil – as needed
- Salt- to taste
1. First heat a pan, add oil. Then add onion, garlic-ginger paste and fry.
2. When onion is light brown, add cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, Fenugreek.
3. Now add turmeric, coriander, chili and garam masala and fry.
4. When oil comes out of the spices, add tomatoes and fry.
5. Turn off the gas when the tomatoes are soft.
6. Now grind the mixture in a mixer and add water as required.
7. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a separate pan and add mushrooms and salt.
8. Add ground masala and a little water and fry once the mushrooms are cooked.
9. When the gravy thickens, add cashew paste and cook for few minutes.
10. Now add cream and butter and mix and turn off the gas.
11. Take your mushroom butter masala is ready.