Almost everyone likes to eat chocolate cake. But with more calories in it, you may face the problem of weight gain. In such cases, people shy away from eating it. But you can burn calories by exercising after eating it. Also, you can mix some things to make it healthy.
Chocolate cake is made from milk, sugar and chocolate. One piece (100 grams) contains about 360 calories. This can cause you to have trouble gaining weight. But to control your weight, you can cycle for 55 minutes or run for 40 minutes. But being rich in antioxidant properties, this limited amount of food is beneficial for health.
Nutrients found in 100 grams:
- Fat -15.1 grams
- Monounsaturated – 6.03 gms
- Carbohydrates – 53.4 gms
- Polyunsaturated – 2.76 gms
- Saturated 5.43 gms
- Dietary fiber – 1.6 gms
- Potassium- 140 mg
- Protein – 5.3 gms
- Cholesterol – 58 mg
- Iron- 1.61 mg
- Vitamin-A-40 mcg
- Vitamin-C-0.2 mcg
- Sodium- 315 mg
- Calcium- 60 mg
You can reduce the amount of calories in chocolate cake and eat it in a healthy way.
- Use wheat flour instead of flour to make it.
- The best option is to use oats to increase the amount of fiber in it.
- Add dried fruits in it. This will make the cake even tastier and full of antioxidant properties.
- Use honey, banana, peanut butter and Greek yogurt instead of butter and oil.
This way you can make it healthier by making a cake from these things.
The benefits of eating chocolate :
- Chocolate has antioxidant properties and makes the skin glow.
- Helps to keep the heart healthy by lowering blood pressure.
- Helps reduce stress.
- Works to change the mood by calming the anger.